Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oops!

The last post was supposed to be on our family blog...does anyone know if you can move posts around from one blog to another? Such a pain to reload the photos and video...!

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Hi Corinna,
If I were to guess, I would say you can just edit your "Sew What" blog post (of discussion), edit html, copy all the text, and past that into a new post (with edit html selected) on your csjil blog.

The pics should be available, but I'm not positive. That's a guess.
Then, I'm not sure if you'd have to just keep the 'sew what' post in draft status or something so the pictures aren't deleted. But even then, I'm not sure that the pics/vids are deleted.

Anyway, that's my advice. You may want to try a simpler test (or I could to save you the trouble, and you would merely pay me with Dr. Pepper).