My friend, Ellen, an infamous woman in the blogger world, complimented my choice in fabric and is just generally nice, funny and always great to be with, so...she gets a bag.
Here it is...
Since having my children, sewing has become an amazing outlet for me...something tangible to show for my days in my mostly intangible, yet wonderful, world of motherhood.
3 comments:
Awesome!!!! That is gorgeous! Can't wait to get it and use it! The fabric is amazing - it's even more impressive in real than in the photos. YAY, Sewer girl! Hmm, should that be Sew-er girl?! You rock.
I agree...when Julio saw the pictures of it, he said the exact same thing, fabric is nicer in real life. I think that's the most exclamation marks I've ever seen you use! Happy me.
corinna, i linked to your site through kelsey and i was so impressed with what i saw. wondering if we would be able to get in contact. if you would have time to send me an email that would be great, i am very interested in your work and Christmas present ideas are all ready floating in my head. tracydueck@midland-trailers.com
Post a Comment