Warning: Photo quality is garbage. Someone buy me a new camera.

This whole week I've had roman shades on the brain. I visited an amazing woman, who homeschools and happens to make gorgeous roman shades, so now I feel compelled to do at least one of the two things she does. :) I thought I'd start with the roman shades.
They're not perfect, I learned a bunch along the way, but all in all I'm happy with the end result and glad to FINALLY have window coverings for my kitchen. I just can't stop pulling them up and down, it's so fun.
6 comments:
Nice work Corinna - they look really good!
those are awesome! like always, your skills and time amaze me!!
very nice!!
The camera is exposing for outside. It might work if you do a "pre-focus" (hold the shutter down halfway) on the sidewall or floor (something inside and away from the window light), then recompose and take the picture. (You could also try with the flash.)
Also, the shade looks great. It's not smart to let people know you can do that, though.
I love them Corinna. Good Work! I might need to try some of those for our new kitchen window.
I love your sewing, Corinna! I checked out the Etsy page, but it looks like you've taken a little break. Once you start sewing again, I'd love to order some stuff! :)
-Theresa Guderian
Post a Comment