Wednesday, March 3, 2010

projects from "one yard wonders"

I like to call this one a "taste of Sound of Music" as the green fabric used to be curtains, the ribbon is from my friend Jaimee, the will-be recipient of this present (tonight! - I hope she doesn't look here before then!!), who got it from her gramma I believe, and the buttons are from a big bunch I got for $3. All rolled-up. It's a notions, etc, organizer for my sewing friend.
Anna's quilt - not a "one-yard wonders" project, but I said in the last post I would put up a picture of it.
"Steggie" for our little buddy Isaac, for his 2nd birthday.

A paper organizer which I am loving! It's great to see our island again.
Okay, now it's time to play with the kids...enough sewing and blogging. :)

4 comments:

Kelsey Loewen said...

I love the dinosaur! And I'm sure Isaac will too!

Rhonda Cattani said...

I love the paper organizer! How much do you charge for those?

someone said...

Hi Corinna! It's Siobhan from Ellen's world!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your quiet book! It's so beautiful, my heart actually soared in admiration and inspiration - seriously!

Um, maybe I need clarification, but it is YOU who has a new baby, RIGHT? I was asking Ellen about all the blogger friends and I know she said you had a baby girl and your blog seems to confirm that, except in your profile!! As the 4th child, I BEG you - add your baby girl to your "about me"!!

Then get back to your beautiful creations! Truly inspiring.

Corinna said...

Thanks for the kind words and the heads up Siobhan...I never see that part so hadn't changed that yet, but I did change up our family blog picture (www.cjsil.blogspot.com) to include the little lady and changed something on this blog from "boys" to "children", so I'm trying, really!
And, next project, roman shades. Stay tuned.