Since having my children, sewing has become an amazing outlet for me...something tangible to show for my days in my mostly intangible, yet wonderful, world of motherhood.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
something blue, for Sam
A bag for our lovely secretary at church. She wanted me to surprise her, so I hope she likes it! I really like this blue fabric, I saw it the other day and thought it would make a nice bag. What do you think?
i like it! oh, and a positive update on the bag you made for me. It is still in great shape after all the books and other various awkward items I put in it. I even put my laptop in it occasionally and it does great. Perhaps I should be more careful - but just thought I'd let you know how great it is!
I am a mom of two sweet boys and a darling little girl, the wife of a terrific guy, and a closet sew-er. Is that even a word?!? I love to sew and love fabric! I am definitely not proficient but it's something I enjoy doing so I keep plugging away at it, hopefully getting a little better with each project...
2 comments:
i like it!
oh, and a positive update on the bag you made for me. It is still in great shape after all the books and other various awkward items I put in it. I even put my laptop in it occasionally and it does great. Perhaps I should be more careful - but just thought I'd let you know how great it is!
Is Luke in his gitchies??
Sheri-Lee
Post a Comment