Since having my children, sewing has become an amazing outlet for me...something tangible to show for my days in my mostly intangible, yet wonderful, world of motherhood.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
bag for Danica (& Jason & baby)
Here's a bag I made for my cousin, Danica, expecting a GIRL in a few weeks...I can't remember the exact due date, but I think it's in February. So...now it's time to ship it off to Omaha where it belongs!
Photos compliments of Kevin Grant Photography. They rock.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
corinna, oh corinna... i just have to say i love looking at the things you sew! i really love looking at the different fabrics you choose. i would love to accomplish the things you do... maybe someday. but for now i'll just enjoy looking at your things, and hopefully buy something soon! i love that orange boardwalk bag. i would really love to see your stuff in person, and finally pick something out and buy it!
I love this bag. I have been looking for a diaper bag like this & have had no luck. I looked on your web site & there doesn't seem to be any for sale....when do you think they would be available for purchase.. please contact me at nicoleb_87@hotmail.com
I am a mom of two sweet boys and a darling little girl, the wife of a terrific guy, and a closet sew-er. Is that even a word?!? I love to sew and love fabric! I am definitely not proficient but it's something I enjoy doing so I keep plugging away at it, hopefully getting a little better with each project...
2 comments:
corinna, oh corinna... i just have to say i love looking at the things you sew! i really love looking at the different fabrics you choose. i would love to accomplish the things you do... maybe someday. but for now i'll just enjoy looking at your things, and hopefully buy something soon! i love that orange boardwalk bag. i would really love to see your stuff in person, and finally pick something out and buy it!
I love this bag. I have been looking for a diaper bag like this & have had no luck. I looked on your web site & there doesn't seem to be any for sale....when do you think they would be available for purchase.. please contact me at nicoleb_87@hotmail.com
Thank you very much :)
Post a Comment