Diaper clutch, with handle. I wanted to try out a handle as I had a drawstring kind that was easy to carry around, and thought this might be a nice added feature. It can be tucked inside to look like the others I've made. I think I'm going to add it on future clutches, what are your thoughts?Monday, December 29, 2008
Holiday projects
Over the holidays, I took a little break from sewing for others and made a few things for me! It's been fun. I ordered some more fabric online, and this giraffe print just got me. And I figured I needed a new bag, for advertising purposes, right?!?
Diaper clutch, with handle. I wanted to try out a handle as I had a drawstring kind that was easy to carry around, and thought this might be a nice added feature. It can be tucked inside to look like the others I've made. I think I'm going to add it on future clutches, what are your thoughts?
Diaper clutch, with handle. I wanted to try out a handle as I had a drawstring kind that was easy to carry around, and thought this might be a nice added feature. It can be tucked inside to look like the others I've made. I think I'm going to add it on future clutches, what are your thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Love it! I like the handle idea. The Krymusa women are loving my etsy purchases from you. See you soon!
Sheri-Lee
Post a Comment