This first one is a bigger shoulder bag and the next is a smaller version.
This is the second bag out more of the fabulous JCaroline fabric.
.JPG)
And it's reversible! Fancy that.
Diaper clutch in this fun bright fabric.
My mom was the inspiration behind this fabric as she was telling me about a couple of weekw ago that she needs a new black and/or black and white bag. And she said she wanted a little removable pouch to be able to transfer essentials from one purse to another. So, tilt your head sideways to see the removable pouch :).
And here's the bag! Hope you enjoy mom!!
9 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love the new fabric Corinna! My personal favorite is the Jessica Jones pink one. Beautiful!!
How was it ordering fabric online. Was the shipping reasonable. There are so many great fabrics online it's always tempting to order.
And your Mom's bag is really elegant. I like the idea of being able to move essentials between bags. Very clever.
I LOVE that new fabric! Yes, my favorite as well is the bright pink one - but then I love pink!
I LOVE Mom's purse. Maybe there's hope for me.
Sometimes, even when we're not together, I think about setting up the studio.
that black and white bag is fabulicious! wow. wherever do you find the time to do all that sewing?! and dont tell me 2 kids gives you more time than only one! :-D
Thanks for the comments! Heather, I actually thought of you when I made the pink purse...I just thought it was very "Heather"!
Kristin, the fabric was reasonable except the flannel we bought, that was definitely pricier. Shipping was about $35 on about $250 of fabric. It was very fun to order on-line.
I'm excited to do more with the black and white fabric...what do you think? Diaper bag? Smaller bag? More handbags? Opinions matter!
Black and white is very classy and goes with anything. And if it's black and white then I think it's fine all year round. I personally prefer diaper bags that don't look like typical baby-ish diaper bags. Maybe that means I don't like babies. Not sure. I'm going to stick my tongue out at you on the Internet now. :P Not sure what that means but everyone is doing it. :P I'm just so cool.
That is quite reasonable for shipping. I'm guessing it was probably a pretty big package. I too would love to see a black and white diaper bag. But your smaller bags are looking great too!
Hey Robyn,
:P
Sheri-Lee
i really like the orange/yellow/brown bag. but did i tell you that already? but the pink one is adorable too. i'm going to get one SOON! can i drop by sometime this week? or you're welcome to come here too... if you're willing to bring a collection to choose from...
Post a Comment